Quick catch up...

It has been a while since my last post and I certainly need to get some pictures up here. I really am sorry! I will work on it in the next few days and see what I can come up with.

Just a quick update and then I am back to business...

Movie News: Twilight is just a few days away! Eeeeeepppppp! I am so excited. If you have not picked up the books yet be sure to get on it and then go see the movie. Also, I highly recommend the soundtrack. It has some great artists on it. I am really looking forward to the score as well and can't wait for that to come out. I am a big fan of Carter Burwell so I am excited to see what he has come up with for this movie.

Books: I have been reading the Dark Series by Christine Feehan. There are 19 books in the series so far and I have managed to get through 12 of them in the last 13 days. They are about 360-400 pages each so they are fast reads. I love them. It is the series that was able to pull me out of my Twilight obsession and back into some sort of functioning reality. If you want to give them a read, and I would recommend them, I feel I must warn you that they are much more adult in nature than my standard fare. Consider yourself warned! Now go pick up Dark Prince and enjoy!

Health: Everyone has been doing well and we are all healthy overall. Scott and Bailey have been battling slight colds but nothing major. I have been seeing a chiropractor for a few weeks now since I managed to trip over a small chair and face plant into the wall in the dark and knocked some ribs out of place in the process. It hurt but it is not the worst thing I have done so I am moving on! I am still losing weight and feeling better about myself so that is good.

Life in general: All is well on the homefront. Bay is doing good in school. Scott and I are just working as usual. Nothing really new to report here.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Welcome back to blogging! I wish I could go see the movie with you
:(