All is well...

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who called and emailed me yesterday after my icky surgery. I appreciate your sweet thoughts. Everything went well and I am back in the saddle today. I get my stitches out on Monday (not especially looking forward to that) and then perhaps one follow up visit and I should be right as rain.

Thus far I have no real discomfort and no swelling. I am not taking any of the painkillers they gave me, just the occasional Advil if it starts to ache. Dr. Kerr did an excellent job. Let me know if you ever need a great Endodontist here in the valley. He and his staff were so amazing with me and my needle issue. 9 shots is not easy for someone with a needle phobia! :c(

Scott stayed with me yesterday in case I needed anything and once Bay was home from school she spent her entire evening cuddling with me and making sure I was OK. I really do love my family!

If this is the worst life has to hand me then I am doing just fine. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain. So I am dancing! *twirl*

1 comment:

SuzyQSparkles said...

Glad to hear all is going well!