New Books on my list...

I thought I would share with you all the new book series I am reading. The author is Sherrilyn Keynon and I really like her writing. You can check out the list of books at http://www.dailyinquisitor.com/hunter/excerpt.htm

Here are the books and the order in which you should read them for the best experience in the series...I have bounced around a bit but am trying to get on track with the order. It took me a while to get into Fantasy Lover but I was happy by the end. What sold me was Night Pleasures and what hooked me completely on the series was Night Play.

1. Fantasy Lover
2. Dragonswan
3. Night Pleasures
4. Night Embrace
5. "Phantom Lover", in the anthology Midnight Pleasures
6. Dance with the Devil
7. Kiss of the Night
8. Night Play
9. "Winter Born", in the anthology Stroke of Midnight
10. Seize the Night
11. Sins of the Night
12. "Second Chances", included in the Dark-Hunter Companion!
13. Unleash the Night
14. Dark Side of the Moon
15. "A Hard Day's Night-Searcher", in the anthology My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding
16. "Until Death We Do Part", in the anthology Love At First Bite
17. Fear the Darkness (free e-book)
18. The Dream-Hunter
19. Devil May Cry
20. Upon the Midnight Clear
21. Dream Chaser
22. Acheron
23. One Silent Night
24. "Shadow of the Moon" in the anthology Dead After Dark
25. Dream Warrior

I hope you get a chance to check them out. They are fantasy based on real mythology. I am really enjoying them. :c)

No comments: