Random Moments...

I sometimes find that I don't post pictures because there is no real story behind them so I have decided that I am going to do segments now and then of just random moments for the sake of sharing.

Here is a picture of Shrish, me and mom over the 4th of July.Here is a picture of Bay and her daddy after baking and decorating a cake for no real reason other than she wanted to. He is such a good daddy and I am always grateful to have him in our lives. They enjoy doing random things like this when they can and she loves to wear her chefs apron in the kitchen so any chance she gets to wear it is a good day to her!

1 comment:

SuzyQSparkles said...

I think it's so neat when you can see the family resemblance in pictures. You can definitely see it in both of these photos! I especially like the close up of the three faces, makes it VERY easy to see you are all related!